Laser Therapy For Chronic Conditions
At our East Texas Vet locations, we provide laser therapy for your pets to treat the symptoms of chronic conditions. The symptoms that come along with arthritis can be treated with laser therapy to minimize pain and improve function. Animals that suffer from inflammation, joint disease, and chronic pain can also find relief with laser therapy. If your pet suffers from a chronic condition, schedule an appointment with our East Texas Vet locations to find out if laser therapy can help.
Laser Therapy For Faster Healing
Laser therapy can be used to speed up the healing process if your pet gets injured or has dermatological issues. This process can activate your animal's natural healing response and reduce healing time.
The healing time for wounds, skin problems, sprains, and strains can be reduced with the help of laser therapy.
At our East Texas Vet locations, we regularly use laser therapy to help our patients recover as quickly as possible.
Laser Therapy Treatments
- Disc disease
- Hip dysplasia
- Degenerative joint disease
- Sprains and strains
- Cranial cruciate ligament
- Dental problems
- Chronic pain and inflammation
- Dermatological conditions
- Lick granulomas
Benefits of Laser Therapy
- Anti-inflammation (decreased swelling)
- Anti-pain (decreased nerve sensitivity)
- Accelerated tissue repair, cell growth and nerve function
- Improved circulation
- Accelerated healing and reduced scarring